Friday, July 2, 2010

A Challenge to anybody

I put up the following on 2+2:

I'll offer anybody the following bet for 45 man turbo sngs on stars:

Over the course of 1 week, we play a minimum of 100 45 man turbos on stars of each stake, $12, $27, $38, $60 (100 EACH). If you don't get at least 100 games of any stake, the difference will all be counted as losses. At the end, we take the roi for each and add them up, higher number wins. If you play more than 100 games of a stake that's ok, just take that roi of ALL the games, as long as you play at least 100. We'll use sharkscope to determine results, it has final say. I'll do it on any week of July as long as it ends by the 30th.

I'll bet anybody between $500 and $1000. If more then 1 person wants to accept I am not going to have more then 1 going on at the same time unless it's a pool where everybody participating is against each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment