Thursday, July 1, 2010

First losing month of the year


As the name implies, June was my first losing month of the year. That really sucks considering I played over 80,000 hands. I didn't lose much, basically the entire month I was never really up or down much which was really frustrating since I played so much.

Last night a friend of mine that has been trying $12 45 and 180 mans on stars claimed that somebody 6 tabling $12 135 mans on rush could make more than me playing as many tables as I wanted of $12 45 and 180 mans. He doesn't have the money to bet, but I told him if at any point in his life he wants to bet me on that, he can have anybody in the world play for him against me playing 20+ tables at a time in 45/180 mans and I'll be very confident. He has also been doubting that 15-20% roi is really attainable in those while playing lots of games at a time. At this point I've only played 259, always while in a ton of other games, and have 31% roi in them. The image shows all my 45 mans ($12, $27, $38, $60) and that has an average roi of 23%. Obviously the sample is really small but for fun I think I'm gonna play a ton of these $12 games over like the next week or something and see where I'm at. I'll let you know how it goes (though I might just go back to my normal routine of playing bigger and making more).

No comments:

Post a Comment